In the changing global market landscape, financial crime, digital crime, fraud, corruption and other vulnerabilities are potential threats that can hinder the very existence of an organization. These vulnerabilities also risk hurting your company’s honored reputation.
The risks that your company faces globally today are unending and some of the risks may grow exponentially by tomorrow. Under such challenging situations and changing scenarios, we will help you manage your risks and understand your vulnerabilities while protecting the value of your business.
At BGD, we have competent advisors who offer guidance and assistance on forensic and litigation support to the organizations that are facing economic loss and damages in various types of disputes, such as:
- Commercial litigation – buy/sell and shareholder agreements
- Shareholder, partner, family disputes, minority shareholder oppression/ dissent remedy
- Construction disputes, delays, defects and overruns
- Insurance claims and business interruption
- Personal injury and wrongful death resulting in financial losses that includes past and future lost income/ profits, lost or decreased value of business
- Damage assessment – loss of income/ loss of property
- Expert witness testimony (at trial, mediation, arbitration)
- Family law matters (Income determination for spousal and child support and equalization of family property)
- Forensic accounting and fraud Investigation
- Quantifying economic loss, damages and claim settlement
- Critiquing of other expert’s report Assistance in mediation, arbitration and claims negotiation and settlement.
BGD’s Forensic and Valuation Services team of advisors help organizations to resolve any actual or potential legal proceedings before a court, government authority, regulatory body, or in any alternate dispute resolution setting. We serve lawyers, insurers as well as businesses of all sizes by efficiently analyzing and assessing the economic damage. We assist them by providing factual reports that are suitable for mediations, arbitrations, settlement meetings or in court.
Our advisors are adept at providing systematic reviews and comments on another expert’s report which helps you prepare for cross examination. BGD advisors aim to provide comprehensive and reliable advice on financial investigation, litigation support and valuation services to any industry specific clients. Our forensic advisors have the requisite experience and expertise that can lead to a prompt and successful settlement.