Financial Due Diligence
As the buyer in a transaction, you must be confident that the financial information about the target business reflects the underlying sustainable value of the business. As the seller, you want to ensure that the financial information you provide to potential buyers supports your asking price and has no potential surprises that could cause buyers to challenge your credibility and weaken your position. BGD can help both buyers and sellers through the following financial due diligence services.
Buy side financial due diligence
- Evaluating quality of earnings, revenue and margin drivers
- Forecast analysis
- Quality of assets
- Working capital analysis
- Capital expenditure requirements, contingencies & commitments
- Identifying cost savings opportunities, potential synergies and forecast analysis
Sell side financial due diligence
- Assisting vendors in determining business values
- Sale strategy
- Early identification and management of potential transaction issues
- Preparation of vendor due diligence reports
- Negotiations with potential buyers
Contact us today to find out how our financial due diligence services can help benefit your business.